JFK: the eyewitnesses speak
Sept. 10, 2014
Note: number of witnesses shown in parenthesis.
1. Oswald could not have shot Tippit. Tippit was killed at 1:06pm, 0.8 mile from where Oswald was seen at 1:04 (10). https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/jfk-did-oswald-shoot-tippit-eyewitnesses-no-warren-commission-yes/
2. The “double-bang” of two nearly simultaneous shots proves that there had to be more than one shooter (44). https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/jfk-math-analysis-witness-testimony-of-time-interval-between-shots/ http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/11th_Issue/guns_dp.html
3. The JFK Limo came to a full stop, not shown in the Zapruder film (33). https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/jfk-assassination-mathematical-proof-that-the-zapruder-film-was-altered/
4. The clear majority of witnesses said shots came from the Grassy Knoll (90+). https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/jfk-assassination-mathematical-proof-of-a-grassy-knoll-shooter/ https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/jfk-dealey-plaza-witnesses-john-mcadams-strange-list/ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAk1JUWDMyRdDFSU3NVd29xWWNyekd2X1ZJYllKTnc#gid=65
5. Parkland witnesses saw an entrance wound in JFK’s throat (22). https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/jfk-reelzs-nonsensicalsmoking-gun-the-parkland-doctors-and-executive-action/
6. Autopsy witnesses saw an exit wound in the right rear of JFK”s head (44). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXZ87gOlKkM https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAk1JUWDMyRdDFSU3NVd29xWWNyekd2X1ZJYllKTnc#gid=69
7. The “Magic Bullet” struck JFK in the back 5.5” below the collar and never exited. This was confirmed by FBI agents at the autopsy (2).
8. Oswald left the TSBD at approximately 12:40 and entered a Rambler (6). http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com/2012/10/oswalds-escape-from-tsbd.html
9. Billy Lovelady was on the steps of the TSBD. Doorman (Oswald) was standing on the top level (3). https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/10851/
10. Carolyn Arnold, a TSBD secretary, saw Oswald on the FIRST floor at 12:25pm. She was not interviewed by the Warren Commission. Oswald told Will Fritz he was out with Bill Shelley in front (the FIRST floor entrance) at 12:30. Oswald was seen by policeman Baker and TSBD manager Truly at 12:31pm holding a coke on the SECOND floor.(3), THIS IS ABSOLUTE PROOF THAT OSWALD COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE 6TH FLOOR AT 12:30. http://22november1963.org.uk/carolyn-arnold-witness-oswald