Democratic primary: Sanders’ approval ratings match to pre-election and exit polls indicate fraud
June 8, 2016
Matrix of Deceit: Forcing Pre-election and Exit Polls to Match Fraudulent Vote Counts
Proving Election Fraud: Phantom Voters, Uncounted Votes and the National Exit Poll
LINKS TO POSTS
Democratic Primaries spread sheet
Recommended reading: election fraud-Nina Illingworth
This brief post will provide further evidence that Sanders is leading the total primary vote. It is based on the historical fact that approval ratings are highly correlated to national pre-election polls, exit polls and vote shares.
Clinton is leading by approximately 3 million votes (56-44%). But she has a 42% favorability rating. It is highly anomalous and counter-intuitive when compared to Sanders 49% rating. Clinton’s declining ratings are a source of worry for the DNC.
The strong correlation of ratings and vote shares indicates Sanders is leading the True Vote by an estimated 1.7 million margin (53.5-46.5%). View Sanders’ favorable/unfavorable ratings.
Clinton favorable/unfavorable ratings – Real Clear Politics
|RCP Average||5/1 – 5/30||—||37.4||55.5||-18.1|
|Quinnipiac||5/24 – 5/30||1561 RV||37||57||-20|
|The Economist/YouGov*||5/20 – 5/23||2000 RV||43||54||-11|
|ABC News/Wash Post||5/16 – 5/19||829 RV||41||57||-16|
|NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl||5/15 – 5/19||1000 RV||34||54||-20|
|FOX News||5/14 – 5/17||1021 RV||37||61||-24|
|CBS News/NY Times||5/13 – 5/17||1109 RV||31||52||-21|
|Gallup||5/1 – 5/22||10598 A||40||54||-14|
|PPP (D)||5/6 – 5/9||1222 RV||36||55||-19|
In a previous post, the True Vote was estimated from actual caucus votes, exit polls, estimated manipulation of voter rolls, absentee and provisional ballots. Sanders leads by 51.5-48.5% (800,000 votes). https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/democratic-primaries-is-clinton-leading-by-3-million-votes/
Sanders exit poll share exceeded his recorded share in 24 of the 26 primaries exit polled. The probability is 1 in 190,000. The difference between his exit poll share and recorded share exceeded the margin of error in 11 primaries. The probability is 1 in 77 billion.
Sanders won 13 of 14 caucuses with an average 65.4% vote share and 9 of 36 primaries with a 43.9% average share. The probability of the 21.5% difference occurring by chance is 2.27% (the probability of election fraud is 97.73%).
Prob = 97.73% =normsdist (ZS), where ZS = 2.00 = .21/ sqrt(.135/36 +.109/14)
.135 is the standard deviation for the primaries
.109 is the standard deviation for the caucuses
2004 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
In the 2004 election, the Bush approval rating trend was highly correlated (0.87) to his monthly pre-election polls.
The UNADJUSTED STATE EXIT POLLS tracked closely to the STATE APPROVAL RATINGS. There was a near-perfect 0.99 CORRELATION between the polls and approval ratings.