Aug. 15, 2016
LINKS TO POSTS
Reclaiming-Science: The JFK Conspiracy
Online trolls who try to discredit my election fraud analysis say that I am a JFK Conspiracy nut. I must be doing something right. For those who are interested, this is a quick JFK conspiracy course.
It takes just ONE of the following to prove that the Warren Commission was a Hoax and Oswald was framed….
- One witness killed to prevent him or her from talking.
- One witness killed to keep others from talking.
- One bullet more than the three the WC claimed were fired.
- One brain of JFK to be missing.
- One eyewitness who definitely heard shots from the Grassy Knoll.
- One eyewitness who definitely saw a shooter at the Grassy Knoll.
- One person to order that Dallas police stand-down.
- One person with fake Secret Service credentials at the Grassy Knoll.
- One journalist to lie about JFK’s head movement.
- One government agency to withhold evidence from investigators.
- One person with the power to control the investigation.
- One photo of Oswald in front of the TSBD at 12:30 to be tampered with.
- One Zapruder frame to be switched or deleted to hide the limo full stop.
- One conspirator on his death bed (EH Hunt) to claim Johnson was responsible for the “Big Event”.
- One Parkland doctor describing entrance wounds in the neck and 5.5 inches below the collar in the back.
- One of 44 Parkland and autopsy witnesses describing a massive exit wound in the back of the skull.
- One fingerprint of LBJ hit man Mac Wallace on the TSBD 6th fl.
- One cop (Roger Craig) to identify a 7.65 Mauser on the 6th fl.
- One cop (Baker) seeing Oswald on the 2nd floor with a coke just 90 seconds after the shots were fired.
- One Oswald note to the Dallas FBI (Hosty) destroyed because it may have revealed a plot to kill JFK.
- One set of Dr. Humes original autopsy notes description of JFK’s wounds.
- One autopsy photo tampered with to hide JFK’s exit wound.
- One meeting on Nov. 21 in Dallas attended by Hoover, Johnson, Hunt, Murchison, Nixon, etc.
- One photo of Poppy Bush standing in front of the TSBD.
- One photo of Gen. Landsdale walking near the three tramps.
- One witness (Carolyn Arnold) claiming Oswald was on the first floor of the TSBD at 12:25pm.
- One WC member (Ford) to admit he raised the location of JFK’s back wound 5.5 inches.
- One HSCA chairman (Sprague) fired for wanting to subpoena the CIA.
- One HSCA chairman (Blakey) to admit a CIA cover up years later.
- One WC lawyer (Specter) forced to create the physically impossible Single Bullet Theory.
- One paraffin test to show that Oswald did not fire a rifle on Nov. 22.
- One mob-connected friend (Ruby) of the Dallas police to silence Oswald.
- One Dallas police chief (Fritz) to fail to record Oswald’s interrogation.
- One Sheriff (Craig) to hear that Tippit was shot at 1:06pm on the radio.
- One tampered photo of Oswald’s face superimposed on another body.
- One Johnson mistress to claim LBJ said JFK would be taken care of.
- One retired Police chief to say: “We don’t have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody’s yet been able to put him in that building with a gun in his hand”.
- One eyewitness (Sylvia Odio) to testify that she and her sister identified Oswald as one of three men who came to her Dallas home on Sept. 25 .
- One JFK limo with a bullet entry hole in the windshield.
- One Oswald girl friend (Judyth Baker) hired by leading cancer expert Dr. Alton Ochsner to document working with Oswald (“Me and Lee”) and David Ferrie (“David Ferrie”) in New Orleans on a secret project to kill Castro.
August 15, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Reblogged this on carlantoine.
September 4, 2016 at 3:52 pm
This being the case, why do so many people believe the official story without question?